Admin application B/-\MB@S

Declined applications will be moved here. Watch and learn.
B/-\MB@S
Steam Username: B/-\MB@S

Admin application B/-\MB@S

Post by B/-\MB@S »

What is your name? Francisco Mendes Duarte
What is your in-game name?B/-\MB@S
What is your Steam username?B/-\MB@S
How old are you? 12 :?
Where do you live? Portugal
Do you have any previous admin experience? yep, in 2 severs
Why would you fit as an admin (long answer, please)? Because I love your server ... I am never teamkiller, camper, and im not cheater xD And i love help.
What game do you generally play (CSS or CS1.6)? CSS
Do you have anything else you would like to tell us?Yes .. As you saw I'm new but very responsible ... If I do not accept me understand but it never hurts to try.
I HATE CHEATERS
ewil apple
Server Administrator
Steam Username: ewil apple

Re: Admin application B/-\MB@S

Post by ewil apple »

Well, age does not actually matter so much, but if you're 12, that seems to me a bit young. Your English is not so good and maybe there would be issues with understanding other players.
Have not actually seen you either. It may be because I actually don't like player names spelled like yours, a bunch of random stuff put together :D !

So, my oppinion does not matter, but I wish you the best ;)

Robert
B/-\MB@S

Post by B/-\MB@S »

ewil apple wrote:Well, age does not actually matter so much, but if you're 12, that seems to me a bit young. Your English is not so good and maybe there would be issues with understanding other players.
Have not actually seen you either. It may be because I actually don't like player names spelled like yours, a bunch of random stuff put together :D !

Robert
Thanks : P I liked your opinion is true that my English is not very good but I'm still new ;)
I HATE CHEATERS
re1ease
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Re1eas3

Post by re1ease »

ewil apple wrote:Well, age does not actually matter so much, but if you're 12, that seems to me a bit young. Your English is not so good and maybe there would be issues with understanding other players.

Robert
I agree with you, the age dosnt matter, but it matter how mature you are. 20 smileys in 1 post makes you immature for me.
Ingame name: iEaasC
Steam name: Re1eas3
Pre-names: Fishy, Holy X
Tomppeli
Server Administrator

Post by Tomppeli »

Yes :D makeing smileys like this ;) :D ;) :D is damn annoying.. so cut them off!

And like other guys said.. age "doesnt" matter but you srsly need to get better english skills!
B/-\MB@S

Post by B/-\MB@S »

Tomppeli wrote:Yes :D makeing smileys like this ;) :D ;) :D is damn annoying.. so cut them off!

And like other guys said.. age "doesnt" matter but you srsly need to get better english skills!
Chris wrote:

Robert
cI agree with you, the age dosnt matter, but it matter how mature you are. 20 smileys in 1 post makes you immature for me.

Im not imature....

PS: ITS A NO?
I HATE CHEATERS
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

It's not necessarily a no, but to be honest I can't see why you would be a good admin.

And furthermore, please do change your signature - it's rather offensive to say the least.
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
B/-\MB@S

Post by B/-\MB@S »

I understand that to say that I was not out of dark but let me try to 1 week if they do not like me I take this position but I promise to be a good administrator I am very responsible.
I HATE CHEATERS
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

B/-\MB@S wrote:I understand that to say that I was not out of dark but let me try to 1 week if they do not like me I take this position but I promise to be a good administrator I am very responsible.
We don't do trial weeks here, either you're in or you're not.
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
B/-\MB@S

Post by B/-\MB@S »

Doggie52 wrote:
B/-\MB@S wrote:I understand that to say that I was not out of dark but let me try to 1 week if they do not like me I take this position but I promise to be a good administrator I am very responsible.
We don't do trial weeks here, either you're in or you're not.
ok sorry :?
I HATE CHEATERS
ewil apple
Server Administrator
Steam Username: ewil apple

Post by ewil apple »

I love smileys in forum posting. They make your every sentence sound more friendlier. I know that a lot of them in one post makes you look like an idiot or a spammer.

Wonder if there would be a chance to become an admin by defeating the founder of this site in 1 on 1.

Yes, my last sentence was a joke!

:D
KickFoot
Server Administrator

Post by KickFoot »

I say no. Your English skill doesn't meet the requirement to become a server administrator on the Dream-Evil servers.
ewil apple wrote: So, my oppinion does not matter, but I wish you the best ;)
As a matter of fact your opinion does matter. The more replies, the better.
Not every reply must be from a server administrator.

Alex
Wrox
Server Administrator

Post by Wrox »

I've maybe not seen you on the server, but you get a no from me.

- Wrox
B/-\MB@S

Post by B/-\MB@S »

Ok :/
I HATE CHEATERS
B/-\MB@S

Post by B/-\MB@S »

.... Ok i can't be an admin.... :oops: :cry: