Hi, I'm Hendrix, but not Jimi =D

Are you new here or just feel like you want everyone to know who you are? Post a thread in here!
Postcount disabled, so post as much as you want!
Hendrix
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Frazze

Hi, I'm Hendrix, but not Jimi =D

Post by Hendrix »

Hi, first of ll I'm gonna write so much as I can, so if u dont wanna waste your time leave and do something that makes me happy =]

Okay here it goes:

Hi dudes, my name is Samuel Holmgren and I live in Sweden (City: Sundsvall).
What I do for a living is sleeping, eating, playin' guitar andplay computer when I have time.
As you probebly see when my In-Game name is "Hendrix" and I play guitar, I admire Jimi Hendrix. If you dont know him, please search for him on youtube, he is probebly one of the best guitarist in the whole f*cking world!
If you are afraid of me some way, dont be I'm a very nice guy, trust me, but if people pissin' me off, I can be a real Nightmare.
My age is 14, but its ok to think I'm 15 or 18 becuase my body is a bit "fast", I got dark vocie and I'm 1,84 M tall.. You better dont mess with me =D
I got one dog and one cat, my cat is fairly old so she sleeps mostley, like me =D My dog is contrary, he is very playful. My dog Floyd is an Jackrussel Terrier and my cat Frasse is a Norwegian Forest Cat =].
If you wonder if I have a girl, yeah I do, kindah'.. We are like "bed-mates" if you know what I mean... hehe.
Now to my favourite object: My Guitar :lol:
I got a Stratocaster, but no Fender, its a random mark, Leslie Jennings is the name. I have name my guitar Jenny, becuase its nice that you have a girl-guitar, makes it more fun to playin' it :D.
I'm gonna upload it soon, just gonna take a nice pic. of it =).
When I'm with my grandma and grandpa I drive a four-wheeler, but I'm gonna sell it for a cross.
I like to playin' Counter-Strike, and I'm only playin' Breakfloor non-days. Just becuase I like CSS I brought a Soft Air Gun, a AK-47 Spetnaz xD Like to hurt my friends with it time after time =].
I dont drink energy drinks, just Cola and Fanta <3.
Mah' favourite food is Pizza, namnam, and ofc. all sorts of pasta.
Go ahead and add me on Steam! Frazze is the acc. name=)

Well now you are probebly bored, I leave it like this :) Just ask if you wanna know more, see yah'!

PS: I was tierd while makeing this so you may find some wrong words =P
Last edited by Hendrix on Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tomppeli
Server Administrator

Re: Hi, I'm Hendrix, but not Jimi =D

Post by Tomppeli »

Jimi had Fender Startocaster and Gibson flying V if I remember correctly... but, anyway, nice "interduce" <333
Hendrix
Server Administrator

Post by Hendrix »

Tomppeli wrote:Jimi had Fender Startocaster and Gibson flying V if I remember correctly... but, anyway, nice "interduce" <333
Dunno if he had a Gibson, maybey on his last days, but the Fender part is correct =] my daddy have a nice Strato who is a copy of an Hendrix guitar that he made him self. You see, after a live show Hendrix was a bit drunk and maybey on drugs, wich cause his death at 1970, but anyway he was in a room with his black guitar, and he took oil and pull it on the guitar and light it like a"sacrifice". Later when Jimi was leaving or something a friend of he came in and took the guitar. It was still play available and he fix it up and my daddy did of course the same thing, burned a black Strato on the front side an bit back so the black paint was burnd away so you could se the burned wood, freaking nice gonna upload a pic of that one to so u can see it xD
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

Welcome to Dream-Evil, big tough guy! : )
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
re1ease
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Re1eas3

Post by re1ease »

I'm afraid for this guy :shock:. I dont get suprised if your a member of Hells Angels aswell :lol:.

Plz dont hurt me :cry:
Ingame name: iEaasC
Steam name: Re1eas3
Pre-names: Fishy, Holy X
Quake
Server Administrator

Post by Quake »

Hendrix wrote:... and I'm 1,84 cm tall ...

Wow, you're not afraid someone mistakes you for an insect? Don't worry, Im kidding. Im just one of those who likes to make jokes about spelling errors ;)
1,84 m is very tall for a 14 year old :shock: Are you strong?

However, great introducing Hendrix :)
"C is for cookie, that's good enough for me!"
Hendrix
Server Administrator

Post by Hendrix »

Quake wrote:
Hendrix wrote:... and I'm 1,84 cm tall ...

Wow, you're not afraid someone mistakes you for an insect? Don't worry, Im kidding. Im just one of those who likes to make jokes about spelling errors ;)
1,84 m is very tall for a 14 year old :shock: Are you strong?

However, great introducing Hendrix :)
Yeah told yah, I was tierd like hell xD I can upload a pic if you wanna see me (a) haha the thing is I'm strong, but when you are so tall you get tall muscle to, so you dont actully see them so much :cry:

PS: I'm back now from the moped rally who went on Saturday:D.