here it goes..ciorps apply

Declined applications will be moved here. Watch and learn.
lighting
Steam Username: speed957

Re: here it goes..ciorps apply

Post by lighting »

Ciorps wrote:
lighting wrote:
ewil apple wrote:Dream Evil would be Dream Chaotic if U'd be an admin. Your English is really poor, You act out too much, You never listen to anyone and You call everyone names. The only positive thing about You is that I do not recall seeing U teamkill or camp too much.
So, if U'd ever want to be an admin on this server, U should re-apply in 10 years when You're older and more mature. You're just not what I think Dream Evil needs now (young acting-out jackass admin)
Indeed.
:/ well,don't you think people can change?
Some can, but not you.
tomraider
Steam Username: rockyballboa

Post by tomraider »

lighting wrote:
Ciorps wrote:
lighting wrote:
ewil apple wrote:Dream Evil would be Dream Chaotic if U'd be an admin. Your English is really poor, You act out too much, You never listen to anyone and You call everyone names. The only positive thing about You is that I do not recall seeing U teamkill or camp too much.
So, if U'd ever want to be an admin on this server, U should re-apply in 10 years when You're older and more mature. You're just not what I think Dream Evil needs now (young acting-out jackass admin)
Indeed.
:/ well,don't you think people can change?
Some can, but not you.
eXactly... Sorry man... But grow and you'll get naturally mature...
Tom Svensson

N3bulouz
Server Administrator
Steam Username: beehpz

Post by N3bulouz »

Yea not unnaturally.. O_o
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

I'm going to have to agree with my admins here. You simply lack what we need, I do not really know what to add to that. Perhaps you can have a chance at it in a month or two!
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »