here it goes..ciorps apply

Declined applications will be moved here. Watch and learn.
Ciorpz

here it goes..ciorps apply

Post by Ciorpz »

Ciorps application

What is your name? Arlis Pind

What is your in-game name? C!orp$
What is your Steam username? Patrick744
How old are you? 12
Where do you live? Estonia west to Russia and under Finland
Do you have any previous admin experience? NO
Why would you fit as an admin (long answer, please)? When ewil apple gived me the game and the server IP then i started playing there and usually i play in the server alot and when i see people tking shouting camping and cheating then i cant do nothing about it and so i want to become an admin.
What game do you generally play (CSS or CS1.6)? css
Do you have anything else you would like to tell us? Im realy sorry to all becose of being a real ass i apologize to all! But i understand if i dont get to be a admin i do play alot in the server.
Bennie
Server Administrator
Steam Username: BenjaminSmit111

Re: here it goes..ciorps apply

Post by Bennie »

Please remember this is wirus...
You want my signature? Sure! Would you like a picture with it?
ewil apple
Server Administrator
Steam Username: ewil apple

Post by ewil apple »

Dream Evil would be Dream Chaotic if U'd be an admin. Your English is really poor, You act out too much, You never listen to anyone and You call everyone names. The only positive thing about You is that I do not recall seeing U teamkill or camp too much.
So, if U'd ever want to be an admin on this server, U should re-apply in 10 years when You're older and more mature. You're just not what I think Dream Evil needs now (young acting-out jackass admin)
Ciorpz

Post by Ciorpz »

i said i understand if i dont get acepted and my english isint that poor and why do you take real life things to this forum ? if we know eachother personaly why do you have to take stuff like that here :S
ewil apple
Server Administrator

Post by ewil apple »

I explained why U don't fit here, I did not explain anything about U in real life.
N3bulouz
Server Administrator
Steam Username: beehpz

Post by N3bulouz »

I really like to talk to you since your English isn't really good xD, most of the people think this is a problem, and yes, it can be a big problem.
You're a nice guy, but in the past you really screwed things up. You should first convince people you really changed, and then write a new application.

Please take this advice as positive, not as negative.
Ciorpz

Post by Ciorpz »

k..well lets see what happens to this 1 first :P
tomraider
Steam Username: rockyballboa

Post by tomraider »

1. Your language
2. How you act

Sometimes you are nice, but i cant see you as an admin...
Sorry
Tom Svensson

lighting
Steam Username: speed957

Post by lighting »

ewil apple wrote:Dream Evil would be Dream Chaotic if U'd be an admin. Your English is really poor, You act out too much, You never listen to anyone and You call everyone names. The only positive thing about You is that I do not recall seeing U teamkill or camp too much.
So, if U'd ever want to be an admin on this server, U should re-apply in 10 years when You're older and more mature. You're just not what I think Dream Evil needs now (young acting-out jackass admin)
Indeed.
Ciorpz

Post by Ciorpz »

lighting wrote:
ewil apple wrote:Dream Evil would be Dream Chaotic if U'd be an admin. Your English is really poor, You act out too much, You never listen to anyone and You call everyone names. The only positive thing about You is that I do not recall seeing U teamkill or camp too much.
Indeed.
:/ well,don't you think people can change?
KickFoot
Server Administrator

Post by KickFoot »

Things change, people don't. At least not in such a short time.
NickCPC
Server Administrator
Steam Username: NickCPC

Post by NickCPC »

You probably need to wait for a couple of months and show everyone that you have grown up and are more patient than you used to be (there's been several times when you have pestered me when I'm busy and you used to get annoyed when I couldn't join instantly to sort out a problem. Admins can't and aren't expected to be available every minute of every day, and besides it's not good if you spend ALL your time on CSS.)

Yes, you have put a lot of time into the server, but at the minute I'm not sure you're ready to be an administrator. Before I give you a yes, I'd need to see that you were consistently more calm and more patient than you have been before for a good 2 or 3 months, at least. Also it'll give you a chance to keep improving your English :)

So maybe you should use your name change as a chance to start out again, and show us how much you have improved before we consider your application again. Sound fair ciorps??
Gaming Rig :: Intel Core i7 5820K, Gigabyte GA-X99-UD5, EVGA GTX1070, 16GB Corsair DDR4, Corsair H100, BlackGold BGT3620 DVB-T2, Dell U2410, Fractal Arc Midi, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB, WD Red 4TB, Creative SoundBlaster Z, Logitech X-230, Seasonic X-650, 10 Pro x64 | Work Rig :: Dell Precision M6800, Intel Core i7 4800MQ 2.7GHz, 16GB RAM, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Crucial MX100 256GB, AMD Firepro M6100, 17" 1920x1080, 10 Pro x64
Ciorpz

Post by Ciorpz »

NickCPC wrote:You probably need to wait for a couple of months and show everyone that you have grown up and are more patient than you used to be (there's been several times when you have pestered me when I'm busy and you used to get annoyed when I couldn't join instantly to sort out a problem. Admins can't and aren't expected to be available every minute of every day, and besides it's not good if you spend ALL your time on CSS.)

Yes, you have put a lot of time into the server, but at the minute I'm not sure you're ready to be an administrator. Before I give you a yes, I'd need to see that you were consistently more calm and more patient than you have been before for a good 2 or 3 months, at least. Also it'll give you a chance to keep improving your English :)

So maybe you should use your name change as a chance to start out again, and show us how much you have improved before we consider your application again. Sound fair ciorps??
actually
i din't even thot to use my namechange as a new start.|changed it becose of ewil apple who just dint like it and becose of it he called me a virus(not wirus) and i dint like it :(
KickFoot wrote:Things change, people don't. At least not in such a short time.
maybe not all :) few people do.

No double-posting,
Doggie52.
ewil apple
Server Administrator

Post by ewil apple »

Wow, somebody changed his name because of me. That in real life would be great, women changing names to suit my needs.
Anyway, I think Ciorps sounds more weird than Wirus did.
Now as been said before, You should calm down, take up a new hobby, travel the world. Re-apply in a period when we all have forgotten about the bad and complaining Wirus. Establish a new reputation for yourself!
Ciorpz

Post by Ciorpz »

ewil apple wrote:Wow, somebody changed his name because of me. That in real life would be great, women changing names to suit my needs.
Anyway, I think Ciorps sounds more weird than Wirus did.
Now as been said before, You should calm down, take up a new hobby, travel the world. Re-apply in a period when we all have forgotten about the bad and complaining Wirus. Establish a new reputation for yourself!
like dude i cant travel the world alone.and i dont like really traveling. i like more BMX riding and stuff like that