Photoshop randomness

Show off your latest works of art (including game maps) in any form here.
KickFoot
Server Administrator

Photoshop randomness

Post by KickFoot »

Well, I tried editing an image of one of my favorite actresses and this is how it turned out! Some of you might not like it, it's more "my own style".

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/1448/laura01.gif - The image before it was edited. (image quality is not as good as the original one since I accidently converted it to a .gif file, haha!)

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/4719/laura02.jpg - After it was edited.
lighting
Steam Username: speed957

Re: Photoshop randomness

Post by lighting »

That`s very good in my opinion! I`ve tryed to use photoshop serveral times but with no luck :)
ewil apple
Server Administrator
Steam Username: ewil apple

Post by ewil apple »

Alex, are U a man or are U a woman? I don't mean to be rude or anything, just asking.
KickFoot
Server Administrator

Post by KickFoot »

I'm a duuuuude. Yes, a man.
ewil apple
Server Administrator
Steam Username: ewil apple

Post by ewil apple »

I know in some places Alex is considered a girls name also and all of Ur pics are of a woman. Thought it was your gf or it was U or U are a lesbian (which would be awesome.)
Nice editing though, keep up the good work :P!
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

Bokeh-related effects are a good addition to almost any photograph or design, and you surely haven't missed out on that! Nice work, could perhaps have given her eyes a bit stronger saturation but on the whole it's a nice transformation! I like how the blue mixes with the red, it creates a vivid contrast between the actress and the background. The text has a sort of "professional" touch to it which fits incredibly well into the overall impression.

What happened with the blurry hair, though? Perhaps a little too much bokeh there? Ah well, it's actually not very noticeable but is still something you perhaps might want to check for next time!

Have you done any more of these.. artistic impressions? I like the idea!
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »