G-Force application

Declined applications will be moved here. Watch and learn.
chicoovk
Steam Username: chicooverkempesicko

G-Force application

Post by chicoovk »

Hi all,

I have been talking about this to Ewil and Dexter a few times; I love the breakfloor server and think it's quite well maintained, except for the ingame part. Now I know it's not ussual to start off negatively speaking about your services, but I would like to see admins more online. In your absence there is a lot of teamkilling and wallhacking (2 major disputes). I think we should (together, with all of you, and maybe I?) focus on being online in order for the honest players to be able to play as should and not having to be teamkilled or getting headshots while not even being seen yet.

Now, the part about me.
I am 20 years old and currently living in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. My ingame name is G-Force. English is not my main language but I do think I can make myself sound understandable very well. I do not study, I have studied programming, to gain the 'paper'. I graduated this within the first 1,5 years. I now work for myself from home, I do internet marketing, promoting, etc (mostly in the mobile content branche). Now since I am home a lot, and my business pretty much runs itself (only requires client updates every now and then). I still need to be there, just in case something happens, in my spare time I like to play games (a lot) to kill time. I have been playing on the Dream Evil server a lot lately (don't know the exact hrs a day, but I think it might come close to 5 / 6 hrs a day? spread over the day, ofcourse). I witness teamkilling but also a lot of wallhacking more than 15 times a day. I see people leaving because of the most absurd insults being made by these violators.

I think I can be a great assett to the team, I see who's wrong and who's right (if applicable) quickly and understand people easily. I also do have the humanity of giving people second chances, which I do think is very relevant in this case. Even though someone teamkills, they still deserve a second chance. Besides the above, Dexter has told me there are about 20 admins? Now this is not appropriate at all for a server as this one. This should seriously be discussed by the leading admins.

Then again, I want something to be clear. I am not helping out you doing less. I want to help out the players who deserve to be treaten well when they are in need of an admin. I think you (we) should all work as a team and improve the server (admin service) where needed.

I'll be looking to hearing from you, at this very moment there is teamkilling AND wallhacking going on, again. People are calling out for the admins and recording video clips with Fraps to prove all of this to you. I truly think the service we need to provide the gamers should be reconsidered.

Regards and have a great weekend.
EvIlBlAcKsOnIc
Server Administrator
Steam Username: evilsonic889

Re: G-Force application

Post by EvIlBlAcKsOnIc »

seen you play very nice player but camp alot
PungsparkaN*
Server Administrator
Steam Username: B0nne094

Post by PungsparkaN* »

Hey there. Have seen you play but every time i've seen you play you have been camping....
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

A very well written application you have there!

A few notes, however. Fraps is not a good way of recording TKers and hackers. Use the in-game demo recording feature to do this instead, and upload the .dem file to a file-host of your choice instead. This way no quality or gameplay information is lost! Use the guide posted over here to do this.
Also, if you are in need of an admin, use the Steam-group to contact us. This is where most, if not all, of us are online and member.

To answer your concern of the high amount of admins - here at Dream-Evil we (I) believe in people's common sense. We have rather high standards which an applicant must face and meet, thus the admins we have over here are perhaps the nicest, most friendliest and best admins around the entire Source community. I would trust the entire server in any of my admins' hands, if it was necessary.
As we rarely are online all at once, the high amount of admins helps the server be administrated during a longer time compared to a server having only five or six admins. If you feel you disagree with this, after all, then please come to me and suggest improvements - I will consider them and listen to you.
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
matte ewil
Steam Username: mahtekill98

Post by matte ewil »

I have se you tking you have taking me too :(
NickCPC
Server Administrator
Steam Username: NickCPC

Post by NickCPC »

Sorry, you're not active enough on the forums for me, and if you have been caught TKing that's a no from me.
Gaming Rig :: Intel Core i7 5820K, Gigabyte GA-X99-UD5, EVGA GTX1070, 16GB Corsair DDR4, Corsair H100, BlackGold BGT3620 DVB-T2, Dell U2410, Fractal Arc Midi, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB, WD Red 4TB, Creative SoundBlaster Z, Logitech X-230, Seasonic X-650, 10 Pro x64 | Work Rig :: Dell Precision M6800, Intel Core i7 4800MQ 2.7GHz, 16GB RAM, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Crucial MX100 256GB, AMD Firepro M6100, 17" 1920x1080, 10 Pro x64
Jipneke
Server Administrator
Steam Username: leroywilly

Post by Jipneke »

Hey G-force,

We've recently been playing together.. The moment all the complains came about you having an aimbot and stuff..
Tking.. If I remember well, you did tk one or multiple players..

Not a good start I would say..
But I'm not the judge..

Neutral vote

Jip
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

You seem like an extremely good candidate - but what is it I hear? You've been TKing, spotted by several of our admins? That's a direct no from me, an admin of Dream-Evil must obey rules and act professional at all times - and I believe you know so too. Also, I haven't seen you on the forums for a while, inactivity is never a good thing.

You can re-apply in a month or two, and I do hope you will! You seem, as I said, like the perfect candidate, except for the TKing and general rule-breaking :( .
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »