The Chef still banned..

Any discussion concerning Dream-Evil and its servers will be held here.
The Chef
Steam Username: Denmexikanskekok

The Chef still banned..

Post by The Chef »

Hey there...

Sorry to start a new tread, but the other one is locked.. Im still banned ?? You have my steam id, and said you will unban me.. So is there a reason for me still being banned ??

Cheers
Blade
Server Administrator
Steam Username: rick571

Re: The Chef still banned..

Post by Blade »

Oh my.....TheChef, Doggie must be kinda busy with other things.
And you can try PMing him not start a another topic.

//Blade
I luv my doggies :D
Flubbel
Server Administrator
Steam Username: kleinetapferetoastbrot

Post by Flubbel »

Blade is right.. Doggie seems to be busy and you just have to wait.
He said he will unban you and he will do so, but he never said he will unban you immediately - relax and be happy that you will get unbanned soon!

best regards

Flubbel
Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain =)

People who inspire me: | Maggie Simpson - for being unique ( =D ) | Homer Simpson - for having so much fun in life | Scrat (Squirrel from Ice Age) - for his endurance
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

Hello again! I closed the thread as I thought I had unbanned you. I apologize for the delay, it seems there was something wrong when I unbanned you.
I have now fully unbanned you from the server, it should take effect immediately. If not, please PM me and we will sort it out :) .
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »