Account-Delete!

Any discussion concerning Dream-Evil and its servers will be held here.
Scoarden

Account-Delete!

Post by Scoarden »

I know i talked with you about this doggie.
BUT I WANT MY ACCOUNT DELETED AFTER MY LEAVING!
I ALREADY TOLD MY REASONS, EVEN IF THERE IS ANOTHER ONE, BUT THAT IS PERSONAL!!!
I WILL GET A SPAMBOT SO YOU SHOULDNT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS THEN TO DELETE THIS ACCOUNT
KickFoot
Server Administrator

Re: Account-Delete!

Post by KickFoot »

That's... mature. Perhaps we should be more careful when accepting new admins. They might go on a spam-rampage one day.
Scoarden

Post by Scoarden »

keep one thing in mind kickfoot.
i already left the community. then i asked him in a nice way to delete my account, but he refuses.
his only reason was, he is not doing sth like that.
That's no reason for me, so im giving him one. he already deleted accounts because of spamming or something else, so it can't be so difficult to do that again, he could delete it with a good reason now, spamming.

That's btw another reason why im leaving, doggie is not able anymore to run this community like 1 year ago. he makes promises and doesnt keep them.
He thinks because he owns a server (where he never even plays, to see how it get **** up sometimes) he could do EVERYTHING, in a way its his right, but not this time, not when he refuses a decision that cannot be made by him. It is MY decision and not HIS! #

and btw. your comment: *Perhaps we should be more careful when accepting new admins* you remember that doggie doesnt listen to his admins anymore? doesnt trust them anymore, because he thinks they dont act well anymore? sorry, but thats bullshit, there are at least 5 very very very capable admins here, who are online VERY often, more then doggie. so they got a better view about at least the servers that him (especially the rats server), but why doesnt he put any trust in their decisions? thats something that will never change, since i saw his 'letter', i mean, when he runs a server and he got not really so much time, then he should elect one or two other admins like you kickfoot and give them more power or something like that, that they can watch over the servers, because we already saw that doggie leaks in this point!

Now, THAT's the LAST post i will make in this *dead* community, with an head-admin who gives a **** on it's members and who makes only wrong decisions.
N3bulouz
Server Administrator
Steam Username: beehpz

Post by N3bulouz »

Nice spam is not nice.
Scoarden

Post by Scoarden »

N3bulouz wrote:Nice spam is not nice.

you need to know that im A BIT upset about that. and when im upset im doing sometimes strage stuff... i already tried to delete the other topics, but thats of course not able for members -.-
KickFoot
Server Administrator

Post by KickFoot »

While I appreciate you suggesting my name, I am sure that if Doggie wanted to, he could block you from posting and still have the account not deleted. Just saying, to compensate for the spam. Luckily for you, he's not like that, he's a good person. It's not like your account has to be deleted for you to not post here, unless you have some sort of obsessive-compulsive disorder.

I will talk to Doggie personally, if I get the chance, before he gets on here. I'm sure he'll delete your account, if this is what you truly want.
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

Scoarden, this is just pathetic. It's a forum account, not a citizenship. I've PM:ed you now and I hope you stop flooding the forums. Let me reply to your post:
Scoarden wrote:keep one thing in mind kickfoot.
i already left the community. then i asked him in a nice way to delete my account, but he refuses.
his only reason was, he is not doing sth like that.
That's no reason for me, so im giving him one. he already deleted accounts because of spamming or something else, so it can't be so difficult to do that again, he could delete it with a good reason now, spamming.
I would be very sad if I had to delete your account for spamming. That would not be nice.
Scoarden wrote:That's btw another reason why im leaving, doggie is not able anymore to run this community like 1 year ago. he makes promises and doesnt keep them.
He thinks because he owns a server (where he never even plays, to see how it get **** up sometimes) he could do EVERYTHING, in a way its his right, but not this time, not when he refuses a decision that cannot be made by him. It is MY decision and not HIS! #
I don't want to be mean, nor do I want to get into a bicker about this, but I did show you that it indeed is my decision -- at least legally. If you had acted maturely when asking me this the first time and accepted to have a discussion about it, we wouldn't have ended up here. Morally it is your decision to delete your account, and so I will do so for you -- however I have PM:ed you and I would like you to answer that before we proceed.
I run a server because I enjoy running a server, because of some very very special and good friends I have gotten while doing so and because I think I can run a better server than most others out there. Maybe I can't, maybe I'm a bad server hoster -- you putting your criticism this way makes me sad in some ways and is not a very nice way of talking to others, if you ask me.
Scoarden wrote:and btw. your comment: *Perhaps we should be more careful when accepting new admins* you remember that doggie doesnt listen to his admins anymore? doesnt trust them anymore, because he thinks they dont act well anymore? sorry, but thats bullshit,
That is indeed bullshit -- I trust my admins to the fullest extent on my servers. The reason I am not giving them RCON is not because I think they would screw with the server, it's purely because they don't need RCON to perform their duties on the server. Lots of talk but no facts from you, again, and again you sadden me with your accusations.
Scoarden wrote:there are at least 5 very very very capable admins here, who are online VERY often, more then doggie. so they got a better view about at least the servers that him (especially the rats server), but why doesnt he put any trust in their decisions? thats something that will never change, since i saw his 'letter', i mean, when he runs a server and he got not really so much time, then he should elect one or two other admins like you kickfoot and give them more power or something like that, that they can watch over the servers, because we already saw that doggie leaks in this point!
You have no right to talk about, nor do you know anything about my trust in admins decisions, and to be honest I don't see why that is of such a big concern to you.
Scoarden wrote:Now, THAT's the LAST post i will make in this *dead* community, with an head-admin who gives a **** on it's members and who makes only wrong decisions.
I'm on the verge of being really angry with you right now, if you can't keep a civil tone in your criticism nobody will listen to you. I hope we can settle this now and get on with our lives.
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
ewil apple
Server Administrator
Steam Username: ewil apple

Post by ewil apple »

Someone asks you (Doggie) to delete his/her account. You won't. How are you being friendly and helpful? I do not care that he/she is acting very childish, but I see his/her point. Nothing like this (this useless blaming) would never happen if you had just deleted his/her account. That is my view!
EsketoN
Server Administrator
Steam Username: n0_0nEz

Post by EsketoN »

First: Even if I know you very well Scoarden and I think your a really nice guy, I think this was a little bit over the line. It was very immature of you to do this.
Second: Doggie, why don't just delete him if he ask you to do it? I can really understand Scoarden's frustration, but it was totally over the line.

Gaming is a lifestyle!
KickFoot
Server Administrator

Post by KickFoot »

N3bulouz
Server Administrator
Steam Username: beehpz

Post by N3bulouz »

henk
Server Administrator
Steam Username: headhunterzXL

Post by henk »

I understand there are some anger issues towards the community, but if you could take the time
to read the letter of doggie, you would get his point of view, and wouldn't be acting this way....
And I for one can tell you doggie trusts his admins very much...
My advice would be, do what you promised, and go away, stop wanting attention.
GloriousNoR
Server Administrator
Steam Username: triple_cp

Post by GloriousNoR »

Being a part of this community isnt really a right you have, but rather a privilegie, and its all up to Doggie's discretion what he wants to do, there aren't any defendable reasons to go total-monkey for a community he/her wanted to participate in. And under no circumstances should Doggie be held responsible for that he refuses to delete an account. What is really the big deal to just don't access the domain at all? Noone is really forcing him to stay here..
Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
henk
Server Administrator
Steam Username: headhunterzXL

Post by henk »

GloriousNoR wrote:Being a part of this community isnt really a right you have, but rather a privilegie, and its all up to Doggie's discretion what he wants to do, there aren't any defendable reasons to go total-monkey for a community he/her wanted to participate in. And under no circumstances should Doggie be held responsible for that he refuses to delete an account. What is really the big deal to just don't access the domain at all? Noone is really forcing him to stay here..
Beautifully said Glorious.:)
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

ewil apple wrote:Someone asks you (Doggie) to delete his/her account. You won't. How are you being friendly and helpful? I do not care that he/she is acting very childish, but I see his/her point. Nothing like this (this useless blaming) would never happen if you had just deleted his/her account. That is my view!
I'm don't usually follow people's will without question. I wanted to discuss this with Scoarden before doing anything he would later regret. I see your point and it has been taken.

This discussion can end now.
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »