Anterro - Surranden

Are you new here or just feel like you want everyone to know who you are? Post a thread in here!
Postcount disabled, so post as much as you want!
Scoarden

Anterro - Surranden

Post by Scoarden »

Hey after playing a long time at 2k4 and now registrating here i think i should introduce myself here.
My name is Max and my E-Mail address is Butterbroti@gmx.de .
i live near a german town called freiburg, and im in octobre 17 years old... now im 16 ;)
i played in the last one or two year/s nearly 90% on the rats_2k4 server and i must say its the best server i know....
a long time my onlinegaming-name was surranden, but as much people said always surrender, i changed it to anterro...

my english is not the best of the world... so sorry if something is wrong written...

i hope i enjoy the next time at the 2k4 server :)
Last edited by Scoarden on Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fruitbowl 1
Server Administrator
Steam Username: joniz_93

Re: Anterro - Surranden

Post by fruitbowl 1 »

Hi and welcome to the forums! :) I'm admin at the rats_2k4 server and play very often on the server but I've never seen you on the server. :S

My steam is Joniz_93 so you can add me and contact me if there's a problem on the server or if you just want to play some CS :)
Asus M4A89GTD Pro | AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition @ 3.2GHz | ASUS EAH5770 + Sapphire Vapor-X HD5770 in CF | Corsair XMS3 Venegeance 2x4GB CL9 | Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB |OCZ ModXStream Pro 600W | Fractal Design Define R4
Flubbel
Server Administrator
Steam Username: kleinetapferetoastbrot

Post by Flubbel »

Hey,
welcome at Dream-Evil =)
Ive seen u playing sometimes :D But just because i know u in rl :D

Flubbel
Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain =)

People who inspire me: | Maggie Simpson - for being unique ( =D ) | Homer Simpson - for having so much fun in life | Scrat (Squirrel from Ice Age) - for his endurance
KickFoot
Server Administrator

Post by KickFoot »

Welcome to Dream-Evil! :)
GloriousNoR
Server Administrator
Steam Username: triple_cp

Post by GloriousNoR »

Welcome. =)
Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
Scoarden

Post by Scoarden »

thx for the welcome ;)
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

Hey Max!

Welcome to our forums, hope you enjoy your stay here - if you have any questions or need admin assistance please join our Steam group (search for "dream-evil" on steam!).
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
Scoarden

Post by Scoarden »

Yea, i got a question doggie... can you or an other one of the admins clear my rankstats at 2k4? cause someone used my acc, and then my rankstats were 532 kills and over 8 hundred deaths!... it was a very hard work to get positiv rankstats... but i cant get a better rank when my rankstats are so shitty... so can you please reset them?, would be very nice:)
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

Yes, I can. Please PM me your SteamID and the nickname you last used when playing on the server. Also please include your current rank (which you get by typing /rank)!
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
fruitbowl 2
Server Administrator
Steam Username: benji_97

Post by fruitbowl 2 »

Hello :D
willejansson
Steam Username: villejeppe

Post by willejansson »

Hi! And welcome to dreamevil! =)