admin abuse

Any discussion concerning Dream-Evil and its servers will be held here.
mini skullsyy

admin abuse

Post by mini skullsyy »

ive been BANNED by THE FLYING-DUTCHMAN from the server re_rats2k4 for wh i have never hacked in my hole life, i was slayed for camping vent for like 5 secs because i killed The flying-dutchman in the vent, then gagged for proving my point, I wont to see proof that i wallhack and wont to be unbanned! as soon a possiable!
Qattro
Server Administrator
Steam Username: qattro_gmx

Re: admin abuse

Post by Qattro »

mmmh you must wait until on of our 1.6 admins is online and talk to him or doggie thinks about it :(
mini skullsyy

Post by mini skullsyy »

ok m8 thanks
GloriousNoR
Server Administrator
Steam Username: triple_cp

Post by GloriousNoR »

Well..

I will post alot of this here if you want..

Firstly, no you wasnt banned for that. When you was banned i wasnt even playing. THe reason why i came into the game was a report from other users that consisted against you. I take the whole responsibillity for the actions and by my view they was right.

You where gagged cause you directly insulted me by purpose. And by the means you said such things directed to me, was a reason itself to kick you.. If you hadnt used foul language the gag would never have happend. Also the ban would have been shortened really.. I ungagged you after that to maybe see if you have straightened up. Which you hadn't and you continued, therefore i gave you a kick and you continued after this as well. When you do such things you will drive my patience with you lower, with all your respect. If you hadnt started using foul language those things wouldnt happen. And take in mind. This is a reason itself for a little ban, atleast in my eyes. I even gave you an offer. Leave the server or stop arguing on this slay. Which you didnt.

I didnt get reports at first, but i played (therefore you killed me in vent due to vent camp) . And after the argue and the kick i started getting reports on that you used wh. As an admin it was my duty to check up on this. After all my experience in cs you was most likely wallhacking, you always knew where everyone was.. Even when someone was strafing in a vent with a stealth knife so no sounds was noticed. Somehow you knew where this person would end up..

ANd please take this up with me and not the rest of the community. After all, i am the one who banned you..

I could have wrote this even longer, but by the circumstances that I am a little busy atm I go this short. If you come to me personally on steam and admits you use wh and apologize too me for the insults + an promise that you won't do any of this again. A ban shortenage may happen, but until then. I rest my case.

And FYI your nick ain't very mature. I believe it only will make your case worse.

doggie come with your view's please.
Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
mini skullsyy

Post by mini skullsyy »

I ungagged you after that to maybe see if you have straightened up. Which you hadn't and you continued, therefore i gave you a kick and you continued after this as well.
i stop after that and said nothing apart from lol next thing i know i got banned and it said "wh (minutes 250000). It is common sence where ppl would end up it a small map,
Even when someone was strafing in a vent with a stealth knife so no sounds was noticed. Somehow you knew where this person would end up..
when u r looking around for ppl and u see no sign of them, u would look in the vent if u was lucky thay would be there, i have never hacked in my life i wouldnt even know how to download, if poeple r saying i hack i would put it down to luck more then anything, i am sorry for abuseing u, woulnt u be mad for being slayed because i was in the vent for like 6 secs.
GloriousNoR
Server Administrator

Post by GloriousNoR »

Firstly you have one zero to much there. And secondly you have done such before than that.. And i ask you AGAIN. Take this up to me personally on steam. No you didnt stop after that.
mini skullsyy

Post by mini skullsyy »

GloriousNoR wrote:Firstly you have one zero to much there. And secondly you have done such before than that.. And i ask you AGAIN. Take this up to me personally on steam. No you didnt stop after that.
erm yes i did stop after u kicked me and no i wont take this up to u personally because u have banned me with NO proof just on wot people have said,and im sorry for putting 1 to many zeros....
GloriousNoR
Server Administrator

Post by GloriousNoR »

Well, the only way I will ever lift the ban earlier is if you go by private.. Your choice.
StatiC
Server Administrator

Post by StatiC »

I were online when this happened, i didnt spec. him because i was playing but he acted very immature in the chat.

And well his nick here doesn't really show an improvement.

/StatiC
mini skullsyy

Post by mini skullsyy »

StatiC wrote:I were online when this happened, i didnt spec. him because i was playing but he acted very immature in the chat.

And well his nick here doesn't really show an improvement.

/StatiC
if u was online when this happend then surely u should know he has no right to ban me with no proof of wallhack and slay me for being in the vent for like 5-6 seconds.
re1ease
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Re1eas3

Post by re1ease »

What of the following didnt you understand mr. "f-ck dutchman".
GloriousNoR wrote: ANd please take this up with me and not the rest of the community. After all, i am the one who banned you..
For a starter, your name makes me just wanna lock this thread if I were able to. Just by the name I can tell that you dont take this seriously, which makes you less believe-able.
Second off, dont make useless threads like this, bring it up with the admin who banned you & doggie. It has been another thread like this with an admin "abusing". That thread ended up with that NOTHING changed. Which this thread also will result with.
Drop this conversation on the thread and PM the admin, thats basically the best thing you can do in a situation like this.
Ingame name: iEaasC
Steam name: Re1eas3
Pre-names: Fishy, Holy X
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

I salute my admins for handling this with such maturity and without getting into a large fight! Good job!

Flying-Dutchman, as admins only can do time-bans, you will in the end be unbanned. If you would like this to happen earlier, you may contact me. I will, in that case, speak with Glorious and make sure we're all OK with any decision I make. Does this sound fair?
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
mini skullsyy

Post by mini skullsyy »

me and glorious have spoken and have came to a aggrement. are u able to change your name??
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

You can send me a PM and request a name-change, yes. As you both have settled the matter, I believe I can close this thread.
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »